Australia: 1~3 Business Days (Dispatch same day)
New Zealand: 3-7 Business Days
USA, UK & Canada: 1-4 Weeks
All Other International: 1~4 Weeks
Tracking will be supplied when order is dispatched from our warehouse.
Deliveries are sent during normal business hours between Monday and Friday. Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
Please be aware that packages may be subject to delays and additional taxes and duties at the port of entry of various international countries outside of Australia. PYRA takes every effort to ensure a quick and smooth delivery, but does not take responsibility for any delays and extra fees which may be applied via customs and duty offices in the receiving country.
- Shipping time may vary according to Australia Post time frames and zones and does not include order processing time.
- All orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 7am - 3:30pm AEST.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Orders can take up to two business days to process before being shipped; this may be longer if there is a huge promotion taking place.
- In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped.
- To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Care team
ALL International orders may be subject to customs inspections and import taxes unique to your country, based on items being over a certain value set by your local authority.
This is not within our control and we cannot pre pay these taxes. We advise contacting your local customs office to find out if/and how much these taxes may be.
For NZ customers and NZ deliveries:
We will collect New Zealand GST on your purchase, however customs may still charge you import duties, levies and fees.
PYRA will not mark your package as a "sample" or "gift" to avoid these taxes. Honesty is always the best policy!
All orders are shipped from our dispatch center via Australia Post.
Once exported from Australia, parcels are transferred to your countries most reliable shipping service. For the most detailed tracking updates, please check your tracking through your countries courier website directly.
PYRA would like you to be happy with the purchases that you make. As a consumer, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure is not a major failure.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Gift cards can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unworn condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team.
No returns on Sale items.
Change of Mind – Not in Love
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase.
You must provide to us the:
- returned goods - with tags attached;
- tax invoice; and
- the payment details (refunds can only be paid to the credit card used at purchase).
*Goods that have been worn will not be accepted for change of mind. You must return all goods with original packaging.
We will not accept the following goods returned for Change of Mind:
- Gift Cards;
- Sale Items;
*For change of mind you must pay the postage costs.
When returning goods please ensure;
- All items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unworn condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc.
- Hats must be sent back inside another box to ensure the item is not squashed or damaged in transit. Please do not tape or mark the original product box.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning.
Please note that exchange requests are not held. We suggest placing a new order for the new item to avoid missing out and requesting a refund for the returning item
Where do I send my return?
All returns can be posted to;
PO Box 163 Archerfield QLD 4108
Do you work with influencers?
Yes email us your profile and stats to email@example.com